Saturday, March 3, 2012

i feel so drained and hated

today's flavor: S L I G H T  D E P R E S S I O N
anxiety : 1
agitation : 0.5




 I've just come home from a meeting and I feel drained.  I know for certain that I haven't done anything wrong, but I feel like I have.  It's a bipolar-related neurosis, this obsessive oversensitivity, feeling guilty over things I may or may not have done; and because I'm a Christian it's a much bigger deal.

I have neither the events nor the evidence, but I feel so hated.  Paranoia. Paranoia. I keep telling myself not to make a fuss about it.   The Hubby says I have nothing to worry about since I did nothing so detestable -- but I can never be sure about what other people think, right? 

Oh, I pray that God will show me mercy tonight and let me sleep in peace.  I don't want to ruminate about this tonight.  Especially when I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Please Lord, please.

I feel like the world is against me, waiting and watching for the right time to impale me on their evil intentions.  I am to them an ogre, and the hunt is on. 

I exaggerate of course, but that's why it's paranoia.

If I keep thinking about this, I'll implode.  And I don't want to, because I'm just too tired to deal with anything right now.  I feel like I exhausted my last few ounces of energy on propriety but failed anyway.

Give me props at least for not giving in to the social anxiety today. 

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...