Monday, July 2, 2012

upper

today's flavor: B A S E L I N E
agitation : 0
anxiety: 0.5

For the past few days I've been surviving on this upper: A plan for my sister and I to visit my Mom in the US in September.  We intend it to be a long-ish, laid-back vacation extending until the end of the year.  We hope to be there for our other sister's birthday (she's turning thirteen in October), and then spend Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas together.  This plan is currently keeping me happy and it gives me something positive to look forward to.

It's still a plan so far, but it's more ore less a solid plan.  We haven't bought our tickets yet because we've been told a price drop is imminent in September.  Honestly, I don't quite have enough for a ticket and pocket money as of yet, but the Hubby and I are working on that.  It's feasible, it's possible, probable, doable. We'll do our best to make this happen without doing anything shady.  I can't think of any other option to spend the last third of the year. And I'm afraid I won't take it too well if it doesn't push through - like how i got so depressed when we had to postpone our trip last year.  I so want this to happen.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...