Monday, November 3, 2008

MIL

severe elevation | high elevation | moderate elevation | slight elevation | normal | slight depression | moderate depression | deep depression | severe depression || anx : 1 , agit : 1


Hubby was chatting with mother-in-law over the phone last night and she asked about me. She warned against my taking too many drugs and asked so many questions. Hubby assured her it was all safe and it's the only way to go - for now, at least. He explained my condition to her (which he says he has already done before) and gave her a name for it so she could look it up herself if she wanted to. I hope she does; I just hate it when people are misinformed about my condition.

I find it so irksome and tiresome when parents - especially mothers - think their adult children are still stupid little kids. Come on, mom; we know how to go to a doctor. We know how to read and Google like you do; we're prolly more informed about this than you think we are. Trust us; we have brains too .

Que sera, que sera.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...