Thursday, January 29, 2009

Normal, Garden-Variety, Like-I-Don't-Have-A-Chemical-Imbalance Days,

severe elevation | high elevation | moderate elevation | slight elevation | stable | slight depression | moderate depression |deep depression | severe depression || anx: 0, agit: 0


My 365Project is keeping me busy, and I'm enjoying it immensely so far. It helps me remember that I'm supposed to be artistically inclined.

I think I'm at baseline. Everything's generally fine, fine fine these days. More or less, I mean. I suppose it also depends on whether I took my meds or not. I confess I haven't haven't been entirely consistent. Same old. Days are relatively normal, garden-variety, like-I-don't-have-a-chemical-imbalance days; so I guess that means I won't have interesting blog entries for a while.

These days I'm around the neighborhood of stable - dysphoric - slightly depressed - slightly manic. Still haven't mastered the proper medicine intake ratio.

It's that time again that I simply detest having to go to sleep at night, either because I'm too sad that I'd hate to face another blah day, or because I'm elevated and inspired ad excited about what to do the next day. I ran out of my sleep medicine (lost the prescription, have to make a long trip to Dr. C again soon) so I just have to depend on melatonin for now - and it doesn't do much. Going to sleep is a mad challenge. I can't even stay asleep.

And while I stay up at night, the rabbits stay awake too (Coming to think of it, I haven't seen Davey take a long sleep in a while; the poor, unsleeping rabbit must be acquiring my poor sleeping habits).

If my fluctuations follow a similar pattern to those of the last few years, I should be stable to slight in the next couple of weeks, maybe dip slightly, then spike come March, and continue on the upward swing through April and probably peak in May (unless properly curbed by the Lithium intake) and come down slowly in June and crash sometime August-September. I'm glad that summers are happy at least.

Lah-dee-dah...

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...