Monday, February 23, 2009

This Might Be Why the Meds are Important (I Think)

severe elevation|high elevation|moderate elevation|slight elevation|stable|slight depression|moderate depression|deep depression|severe depression||anx: 2, agit: 3


In the past two weeks - I didn't really do that on purpose - I've taken only about two Lithium tabs. It's not so bad, I think. I kinda feel like I've been able to peer out from under the water a bit. And I've successfully deceived myself that I don't need the meds.

Oh, I know I need them. I just don't want to bother with them anymore.

Maybe I could just wait until things get really bad? Hee hee.

I kinda like it a bit. I think I've been thinking clearer. I'm hearing from God better and I'm seeing full-color mental pictures again (which has gotten a bit dull since the Lithium). I'm getting a bit more feeling.

But maybe I' m getting a bit too much feeling. I feel seemingly sore and touchy and everything is a big deal.

It's just that my imagination is getting a bit too loud. It's not so bad in the sense that it's really easy to logically sort things out [my logical reasoning is intact], but and it's tough to block the noise out and it's kinda impairing me. If I go another two weeks without the Lithium, chances are I'd be hallucinating like I was on the wrong kind of drugs.

Okay, okay. I'll be good and pick up the pill jar tonight.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...