Friday, November 23, 2012

today's useful vocabulary words

today's flavor: S L I G H T   D E P R E S S I O N
anxiety : 2
agitation : 1


I learned that there is a word for having difficulty getting up in the morning.  Dysania.  I love it.  I can really use that, since I experience it so often.



Coming to think of it, I've been experiencing bouts of dysania lately, hee hee hee.

I also learned a cute word that means "excess weight gained from emotional overeating".  Kummerspeck.  German in origin.  It literally means "grief bacon".  I can use that too, since I put on about eight pounds of it during last summer's depressive stretch and am currently trying to lose all of it.

* Fuel for this entry provided by 19 Outstanding Word You Should Be Working Into Conversation.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...