Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon of Current Trending

today's weather: B A S E L I N E
anxiety : 0
agitation : 0



I just recently learned she was bipolar too.

Photo nicked from here.


No wonder she was extremely talented, the way bipolars usually are. Volatile, eccentric; addiction-prone but unwilling to be helped, with a predisposition to be despised by others.

Now I understand a bit more why she was so disturbed and ... um, deplorable. I feel a wee bit ashamed of myself for thinking of her as an irredeemable mess. I'm so sorry, Amy. It's wrong to simply label her as another celebrity junkie. She was a tortured soul who tried to cope in the way that she knew how, and she just happened to be public property. Not that I'm making excuses for her - after all, she made her decisions (and i.m.h.o., maybe she shouldn't have said No, No No). But I guess it triggered some sympathy in me to know I had a lot more in common with her than I thought.

* By the way, I'm neither a fan nor a hater. I like the sound of her music, but I would prefer to just listen without having to see her, if you get my meaning.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...